Putting a Face to the Book: The Power of Author's Talks
Curated by The London Book Fair, this special panel will discuss the changing agenda in author-reader engagement.
Join speakers from across the book industry during the 7th Independent Booksellers' Week to debate the opportunities and challenges of author engagement in the 21st century literary community. The discussion will include questions such as 'Can the self-published author be writer, publisher and promoter?' and 'How can an author balance profile-building with the day job of writing?'. Our speakers will explore how author-reader engagement has changed and the extent to which authors can be their own ambassadors at literary events.
If you're an author (or dream of being one) and are interested in how literature, live experience and personality interrelate, just sign up via the following link: www.londonbookfair.co.uk/foylesfestival.
- Jacks Thomas, Director, The London Book Fair
- Chris Gribble, Chief Executive, Writers' Centre Norwich
- Alexandra Heminsley, Author of Running Like A Girl and journalist
- Andy Quinn, Events Manager, Foyles
- Georgina Moore, Communications Director, Headline
Tickets are free but limited, so book now to avoid disappointment!
Leave a review