Click & Collect
You are browsing:
Click & Collect
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON COLLECTING YOUR ORDER »
Please note collection is after 4 Hours & that Foyles only takes payment on orders once availability is confirmed. This requires us to take your billing address and payment details. It does not mean that the goods will be despatched to you.
To return to the book and instead use our delivery services click the title, jacket or click the back button.
J. R. R. Tolkien; Alan Lee
Click & Collect:
Order now to collect from 3pm today. In stock items only. Click for more info.
Currently out of stock in all stores.
Item Out of Stock
We do not currently have any stock in our bookstores, but you can order via our website shopping basket.
What you need to know about collecting your order:
- Payment is not required when you collect, as we will take your payment details when you place your order and charge you when the book is ready and not before! All you need to provide proof of payment is your website order reference.
- While we make every effort to keep this stock listing accurate, we cannot guarantee availability in our bookshops. We will contact you if we are unable to supply and we recommend that you do not proceed to the store until you have received the Collection confirmation.
- The price charged is the Click & Collect Price. This may be different from the Online Price or to prices in our stores.
- This discount offer cannot be combined with any other offer. This includes all promotional codes.
- The Click & Collect price is ONLY available via our website.
- Please note that although you may reserve items at store price by contacting the stores directly at any time during their opening hours an immediate response may not be available.