If there's one thing our schools specialists love more than reading, it's helping others to do it, too.
So when a school needs to buy books we want to make it as simple and enjoyable as possible. If you know what you want, ask us for a quote. If you need some guidance, we have plenty of experience in helping compile reading lists and choosing titles for libraries, as well as bulk supply of textbooks for classes. Pupils and teachers can even visit our big and exciting children's department in person. Bring a group of students along to our historic store for a tour, and recommendations from our knowledgeable staff. We'll make it a school trip to remember!
In addition to serving schools in London and around the UK, we pride ourselves on our experience in providing books to schools around the world, particularly Africa and the Middle East. With the expertise of language booksellers Grant & Cutler, on board with Foyles since 2011, we have the resources and skills to cover all living languages. We carry substantial stocks in Arabic and the Eastern European languages, particularly Polish, and a full range of EFL material.
- Simple and efficient purchase order-to-invoice service
- Quotes available prior to order
- Children's books ranging from early learning to young fiction
- Expertise in IGCSE, IB and International A-Level syllabuses
- Guidance on curriculum texts and exam boards
- Stocks of 30,000 books and other material in more than 150 languages
- Pro-forma service and flexible shipping options for schools abroad
- Documents can be provided in British pounds, euros or US dollars
To set up an account as a UK school, we just need a purchase order, signed and on headed paper, which can be emailed, faxed or posted. If you are based outside of the UK, please contact one of our expert accounts executives to discuss your options.
David Levithan; Nina Lacour
Pamela Butchart; Thomas Flintham
Julia Donaldson; Sara Ogilvie
Rebecca Ashdown; Wendy Meddour
Margaret Cort; John Cort
Maria Ana Peixe Dias; Ines Teixeira ...
Dominic Walliman; Ben Newman
Yuval Zommer; Barbara Taylor