Writing & Self-Publishing Open Day
Saturday 20th September 2014 4pm - 7:30pm
Bristol, Foyles, 6 Quakers Friars, Cabot Circus, Bristol, BS1 3BU
Literary Event, Free Event
After the success of the Writing & Publishing Open Day earlier this year, SilverWood Books is offering writers the chance to spend a few hours immersed in the world of writing and self-publishing for the second time.
Guest speakers include:
- Ben Cameron - Managing Director of Cameron Publicity & Marketing
- Debbie Young - Author of Sell Your Books! and Editor of ALLi's Self-publishing Advice blog
- Diego Marano - UK Manager of Kobo Writing Life
- Tom Henry - Professional freelance ghostwriter
- Agnes Davis - Editor, copy-editor and proofreader for Writey Tighty/SilverWood Books
- Ed Hancox - Best-selling author of the crowd-funded travel memoir Iceland, Defrosted
- Adriana Enab - Global Development Director of Pubslush UK
Join us for this rare opportunity to hear from publishing industry professionals, mingle and chat with other authors, and get one-on-one advice from the SilverWood team on any of your questions about self-publishing.
This event is free but booking is recommended - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place(s).
Leave a review