Please see table above right for Christmas holiday period variations to our normal opening hours.
You can check stock availability in this branch online by checking the Click & Collectavailability displayed on each product. A green tick means is it is in stock at at least one branch. Click the Buy - Select Store button to see which stores and at what quantity.
Hurrah! Foyles Bristol has been selected in the Independent's Top 50 UK Bookshops 'Its glass front and modern design lure customers in and make the browsing experience a pleasure'.
We've settled into our new home in Quakers Friars, Cabot Circus and, as always, are offering the widest possible range of books over two floors. Whether you're looking for the latest bestseller, books for children or something a little more unusual, our expert, local staff will be able to help. Pop in to browse, find something new, or sit down with a good book, plus see below for an updated list of author events and exhibitions in our new gallery space.
Art, Bestsellers & New Titles, Biography, Business, Children's, Cookery, Fiction, Film & Drama, Gardening & Natural History, Gifts & Stationery, Health & Lifestyle, History & Politics, Humanities, Languages, Local history & writers, Mind, Body & Spirit, Music, Popular Science, Reference, Sport, Travel
In Our Bookstore Now
*NEW PROMOTIONS IN STORE:*
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Chilly weather, a present list as long as your arm and one big headache! But not to worry; at Foyles, we're here to help with all of your gift-buying dilemmas. We're celebrating our favourite books of 2013 with our Paperbacks of the Year promotion and if you're struggling to find something for the little ones, we've got plenty of fantastic Christmassy books for kids in store, from The Night Before Christmas to Aliens Love Panta Claus.
We're also sharing with you what we'd really like for Christmas - plenty of beautiful books that would look perfect in anybody's stocking.
The big news in store is of course our brand new café! With icy cold weather, where else would you rather be than tucked up with us with a good read and a hot drink? We are proud to be serving locally produced coffee from the roasters at Extract Coffee. Head over to http://extractcoffee.co.uk/ to find out more about their delicious coffee blends.
We have some really exciting events coming up within the store - please see below for a full list and don't forget our monthly book club - if you want to know more about joining the book club, just ask any of the staff, or drop us an email, and we will be more than happy to help.
We now host the excellent monthly Can Openers poetry event, which includes a guest speaker followed by an open mic session. This event is free and takes place from 12.30pm on the first Friday of each month. Please come along and join us. Click here for more info.
- Look out for our '3 for 2' offer in-store of recently published fiction and non-fiction highlights.
- We now stock beautiful Khadi Papers - handmade, ethically sourced, beautiful papers and cards for artists. Find them next to the tills at the front of the store.
- We also stock a wide range of magazines, including The New Yorker, AdBusters, The Chap, Art of England, Tate etc, Uppercase and Philosophy Now.
- Our book club meets on the first floor on the last Monday of every month, from 6.30pm to 8.00pm. All welcome! If you would like to be added to the book club mailing list, please ask a staff member in store.
- Don't forget to check out our store Top 10 at the front of store, which changes weekly to show our most popular titles.
All of this, and much more instore!