Win tickets to the UK premiere of My Week with Marilyn
The highly anticipated My Week with Marilyn (in cinemas on 25th November) has critics and audiences buzzing. Starring an award-winning all-star cast and based on the diaries of Colin Clark, My Week with Marilyn is the true story of a star-struck boy who falls in love with the biggest celebrity in the world, Marilyn Monroe.
In the summer of 1956, 23-year-old Colin Clark, broke into the film business with his first job as a set assistant on The Prince and The Showgirl - the film that was set to be the smash hit of the year famously uniting the biggest stars of the day, Marilyn Monroe (Academy Award® nominee Michelle Williams) and Sir Laurence Olivier (Kenneth Branagh).
On honeymoon in Britain with her new husband, Arthur Miller (Dougray Scott), Marilyn is excited about the project but quickly becomes desperate to run away from her Hollywood entourage, the pressures of work and the press who hound her. For Marilyn, Colin is a welcome antidote and he offers her everything she craves when, together, they escape the film set to get closer in an idyllic Britain.
The all-star cast also includes Emma Watson, Dominic Cooper and Judi Dench, and the film is directed by Simon Curtis.
Courtesy of Entertainment Film, Foyles has a pair of tickets to give away to the UK premiere of My Week with Marilyn, which takes place on Sunday 20th November at Cineworld Haymarket in central London (5pm for 5.45 start; dress code: smart). For your chance to win, simply answer the question below.
CLOSING DATE: MIDNIGHT, TUESDAY 15TH NOVEMBER
© 2011 The Weinstein Company LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Who plays the role of Colin Clark in My Week with Marilyn?
* Indicates a required field
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
2. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the competition closing date, midnight on 15th November 2011. All entries shall become the property of Foyles Bookshop, and their directors, officers, representatives, and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
3. The competition only to age 15 and above. Parents/guardians must submit the entry for those aged 15. If the winner is under 18, he/she must be accompanied by a prent or guardian to the film screening.
4. The prize winners will be decided by Foyles Bookshop and Entertainment Film Distributors. Foyles Bookshop and Entertainment Film Distributors will not enter into correspondence about the choice of winners.
5. The competition ends as specified on the competition page; no entry received after that time will be considered. The winners will be announced on http://www.foyles.co.uk/competition-winners. There is one prize of a pair of tickets to the UK premiere of My Week with Marilyn on 20th November 2011 at Cineworld Haymarket.
6. Foyles Bookshop and Entertainment Film Distributors (EFD) cannot be held responsible if the event is cancelled or details changed due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond their control. In this event the winner will receive tickets to another EFD premiere happening in 2012 which will be specified by EFD. The promoters reserve the right to amend the specification of the prizes or offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
7. The prize winner will be notified by telephone or email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the selected entrant does not meet all of the contract conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. If the winner cannot attend or be reached within 24 hours another name will be drawn. We will make all reasonable efforts to notify the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within this time we reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
8. The competition is not open to employees of Foyles Bookshop, Entertainment Film Distributors and their sponsors or their immediate families.
9. The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
10. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
11. All entries become the property of Foyles Bookshop, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Foyles Bookshop on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Foyles Bookshop reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Foyles Bookshop corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Foyles Bookshop reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered within any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
13. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant (or their parent/guardian for children aged 16 or under) and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source (e.g 'competition entry' website/company) will be disqualified.
14. For name/county of prize winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked Foyles Bookshop, 113-119 Charing Cross Road, WC2H 0EB. No entries should be sent to this address.
15. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoters have organised this prize draw in good faith and do not accept liability relating to the prize.