Win tickets to Walking with Dinosaurs: The Arena Spectacular
Don't wait another 65 million years - they're back!
After a worldwide tour seen by over 7 million people in 206 cities, the stunning theatrical event Walking with Dinosaurs - The Arena Spectacular is back in Britain!
Internationally renowned designers have worked with scientists to create 20 life-size dinosaurs, including the terror of the ancient terrain, Tyrannosaurus Rex! Be amazed and thrilled as the greatest creatures ever to walk the Earth return before your eyes.
It's a dazzling £10,000,000 arena spectacle of unprecedented size and quality set to captivate young and old alike. Marvel at the story of their 200 million years dominating life on Earth. Watch them walk. Hear the roar. Be there as they fight for survival and supremacy. From the ripple of their skin to the glint in their eye, you will know the dinosaurs really have returned!
We have three family tickets (for four people including at least one child under 16) to your choice of eight cities across the UK to give away. For your chance to win, just answer the question below.
CLOSING DATE: MIDNIGHT, SUNDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2013
The winners will be able to choose from these dates and locations
(7pm performances only)
- Friday 29th March: Sheffield, Motorsport Arena
- Friday 5th April: Manchester Arena
- Thursday 11th April: Birmingham, NIA
- Thursday 18th April: Glasgow, SECC
- Thursday 25th April: Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
- Thursday 2nd May: London, Wembley Arena
- Thursday 16th May: Nottingham, Capoital FM Arena
- Thursday 23rd May: Liverpool, Echo Arena
Walking With Dinosaurs is a trademark of the British Broadcasting Corporation and is used under licence. WWD logo © BBC 2011.
The BBC is a trademark of the British Broadcasting Corporation and is used under licence. BBC logo © BBC 1996.
Which species of dinosaur dominates the central hall at London's Natural History Museum?
* Indicates a required field
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
2. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the competition closing date, as stated above. All entries shall become the property of Foyles Bookshop, and their directors, officers, representatives, and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
3. The competition is open to all. Parents/guardians must submit the entry for those under the age of 16.
4. The prizewinners will be decided by Foyles Bookshop. Foyles Bookshop will not enter into correspondence about the choice of winners. The prizewinners will need to respond within two weeks of being contacted by email; otherwise the prizes will be awarded to another correct entrant selected at random.
5. The competition ends as specified on the competition page; no entry received after that time will be considered. The winners will be announced on http://www.foyles.co.uk/competition-winners. There are three prizes, each of a family ticket, including at least one child, to Walking with Dinosaurs on the dates listed, evening performances only, subject to availabiity.
6. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prizes or offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative to the prizes, they are non-refundable and non-transferable and not for resale.
7. The prizewinners will be notified by email. If any of the selected entrants do not meet all of the contract conditions, other entrants will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
8. The competition is not open to employees of Foyles Bookshop and and their sponsors or their immediate families.
9. The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prizes must be accepted as awarded.
10. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
11. All entries become the property of Foyles Bookshop, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Foyles Bookshop on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Foyles Bookshop reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Foyles Bookshop corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Foyles Bookshop reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered within any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
13. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant (or their parent/guardian for children aged 16 or under) and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source (e.g 'competition entry' website/company) will be disqualified.
14. For name/county of prize winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked Foyles Bookshop, 113-119 Charing Cross Road, WC2H 0EB. No entries should be sent to this address.
15. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.