A book always makes the perfect gift, but why not give someone the luxury of choosing for themselves from the range at London's finest independent bookseller instore and online, whether they're after the latest bestseller, an old favourite or an undiscovered gem. Give enough for a single book, a whole shelf or even a novel a week for a year...
Or why not treat yourself? Simply top up your card whenever you want, and know you always have the money to fund your reading habit. You can choose between two classic images and all the cards come with a free matching greetings card; you can even have yours gift-wrapped in a presentation box!
Terms and Conditions apply.*
PLEASE NOTE: eBooks cannot be bought with Gift Cards Also when placing your order we will assume that you wish to receive one Gift Card for the total value placed, i.e; 2 x 10 GBP = 1 card at 20 GBP. If this is not the case, please enter the Total Value required for each card in the Gift Message box when you order, or alternatively email us with this information, after ordering, quoting your order reference.
Though the business was founded in 1903 Foyles didn't open on Charing Cross Road until 1906 - the year this photograph was taken. The two gentlemen in bowler hats looking at the shop are our founders William and Gilbert Foyle.
A customer reading in Foyles Charing Cross Road in the 1930s. Customers would get quite upset when the book they were in the middle of reading was sold.
Terms and Conditions
- Foyles Gift Cards can be used as full or part payment for merchandise sold in Foyles stores or the Foyles website*
- *Unfortunately at this time eBooks cannot be bought using Foyles Gift Card. This includes those listed on www.foyles.co.uk and ebooks.foyles.co.uk
- No change or refunds in cash will be given where the sales transaction is for an amount less than the balance on the card, but the balance may be retained on the card and applied to future purchases.
- The card may be used for payment of goods of a higher price than the current card balance on payment of the difference. Where goods are subsequently exchanged for items of lesser value, the difference will be added to the balance of the card. A card cannot be used to purchase Theatre Tokens, additional gift cards or National Book Tokens.
- The minimum amount required to activate or top-up a card is £1.
- If the card is not used for a period of 24 consecutive months the card will automatically expire and any remaining balance will be deducted. To check your balance either ask in-store or call us on 020 7437 5660 menu option 4.
- Foyles cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any credit amounts on such cards.
- Foyles reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions.
For more information, please see Gift Card FAQs