Dr. Romesh Kumar Salgotra is currently working as associate professor cum coordinator in School of Biotechnology, Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Jammu, India.
Few of his important selective publications are:
1. Salgotra, R. K., Gupta, B. B. and Stewart, C. N. (2014). From genomics to functional markers in the era of next-generation sequencing. Biotechnology Letter 36(3): 417-426.
2. Mehraj-Ud-Din, Salgotra, R.K. and Gupta, B. B. (2013). Interaction of Restorer Genes in `WA'-type Cytoplasmic Male Sterility System in Rice (Oryza sativa L.). Natl. Acad. Sci. Lett. 36(3):259-264.
3. Salgotra, R. K., Gupta, B. B. and Ahmed, M. I. (2012). Characterization of thermo-sensitive genic male sterility (TGMS) rice genotypes (Oryza sativa L.) at different altitudes. Australian Journal of Crop Science 6(6):957-962.
Dr. Bharat Bhushan Gupta is currently working as professor and registrar at Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Jammu, India.
His research publications are:
1. Bijral, J.S., Singh, B., Kanwal, K.S, Gupta, B.B. and Sharma, T.R. (1990). A new hybrid between Aegilops and Secale. Current Science. 59: 520.
2. Bijral, J.S., Gupta, B.B., Singh, B., Sharma, T. R., Kanwal, K.S. and Gupta, S.C. (1990). Hybrid necrosis in wheat. Indian J. Genet. 5: 189-191.
<3. Bijral, J.S., Gupta, B.B., Singh, B., Sharma, T. R. and Kanwal, K.S. (1990). Studies relating to direct introgression from T. monococcum to hexaploid wheat. Cereal Reearch Communication. 18: 139.
4. Bijral, J. S., Kanwal, K.S., Gupta, B.B., Singh, Bikram. and Sharma, T. R. (1990). Effect of gib
berellic acid (GA3) on cytoplasmic male steriles and their maintainer/restorer lines in rice. Acta Agronomica Hugarica. 39: 327-329.<
More books by Romesh Kumar Salgotra
More books by Bharat Bhushan Gupta