Dr. D.C. Upreti is currently working as Emeritus Scientist at Division of Plant Physiology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
Papers published in International Journals: 1. Pooja Gokhale Sinha, P. Pardha Saradhi, Dinesh Chandra Uprety, Ashok Kumar Bhatnagara, (2011): Effect of elevated CO2 concentration on photosynthesis and flowering in three wheat species belonging to different ploidies. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, 142 (3-4) 432-436.2. Kumeleh, A.S., Sharmila, P., Uprety , D.C., and Saradhi, P.P. (2009): Effects of elevated CO2 on soil physicochemical characteristics under Free Air CO2 Enrichment (FACE) technology. Climate Change : Global Risks, Challenges and Decisions,IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science (IOP Publishing Ltd.) 6: P 29.26.3. Sinha, P. G., Kapoor, R. , Uprety, D.C. and Bhatnagar , A. K. (2009): Impact of elevated CO2 concentration on ultrastructure of pericarp and composition of grain in three Triticum species of different ploidy levels. Environmental and Experimental Botany ,66:451-456
Papers published in National Journals:
1. Chakraborty,K, Uprety D.C. and Bhaduri,D. (2015). Growth,physioloigy and biochemical responses of two different Brassica species to elevated CO2.Proc.Natl.Acad. of Sciences, B. Biol.Sci. DOI 10.1007/s40011-015-0615-9.
2. Chakraborty,K,Bhaduri,D,Uprety,D.C. and Patra,A.K.(2013).Differential response of plant and soil processes under climate change. Amini review on recent understanding. Proc.Natl.Acad.of Sciences Sec.B.Biological Sciences 07-2013
3. Chakraborty,K.and Uprety,D.C.(2012). Elevated CO2 alters seed composition and quality of Brassica (Short communication) 17,1,(n.s.),84-874. Uprety, D.C., Baruah,K.K. & Borah L. (2011): Methane in rice agriculture, J. Sci. Ind Res. 70:401-411.
1. Uprety DC (2014): Greenhouse gases and crops. Publishing India Groupe.1-427,ISBN 978-81-928337-0-5
2. Chakraborty,K.and Dinesh Chandra Uprety (2012).Impact of elevated CO2 on crop plant:A case study with Brassica. Assessment of Physiological and Biochemical changes and alterations in seed quality. LAMBERT Academic Publishing.ISBN 878-3-659-76868-0.V.R. Reddy is presently the Research Leader and Supervisory Plant Physiologist for the USDA-ARS, Crop Systems and Global Change Laboratory (CSGCL), Beltsville, MD, USA. Over the years, Dr. Reddy served on various professional, and administrative positions, most recently as Acting Associate Director for ANRI during (2011-2012), and as Beltsville Area representative on the RL Advisory Council (2010-2012). Presently serves as the Members of Scientific Advisory Board(SAB) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Paris, France. Dr. Reddy is a Fellow of the American Society of Agronomy, and Crop Science Society of America. He presently serves as a members of several Editorial Boards of the International Scientific Journals.Dr. Reddy's research focuses on crop responses to climate change, especially processes like photosynthesis, respiration, transpiration, carbon and nitrogen metabolism and growth analysis of cotton, soybean, corn, and various other crops. He uses this process level data for the development of mechanistic, process level crop simulation models and computer-aided farm decision-support systems for major crops like corn, cotton, soybean, potato, wheat and rice. In addition to his research, Dr. Reddy provides both technical and administrative leadership for the Crop Systems and Global Change Laboratory.
More books by Dinesh Chandra Uprety
More books by V.R Reddy