Win a champagne lunch for four at Rochelle Canteen
Margot Henderson's first cookbook will completely change the way we think about entertaining and family food - perfect for anyone who loved Nigella Lawson's How to Eat or Simon Hopkinson's Roast Chicken and Other Stories.
In You're All Invited, Margot Henderson, who cooks for between 30 to 200 people every day, shows you how: using her panache as a caterer for Arnold & Henderson and restaurateur at London's Rochelle Canteen, and drawing on her family life with Fergus Henderson and their three children, she provides 165 easy and delicious recipes for all occasions.
To celebrate its publication, Penguin and Foyles are offering you the chance to win an indulgent champagne lunch for four at Margot Henderson and Melanie Arnold's Rochelle Canteen in London. One lucky winner and three of their friends will win a delicious lunch* (to the value of £100), a glass of champagne each and a bottle of wine for the table. For your chance to win, just answer the question below.
CLOSING DATE: MIDNIGHT, SUNDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2012
Watch a video of Margot at work and sharing some of her top catering tips
What was the building that houses Margot Henderson and Melanie Arnold's Rochelle Canteen was formerly used as?
* Indicates a required field
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
2. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the competition closing date, as stated above. All entries shall become the property of Foyles Bookshop, and their directors, officers, representatives, and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
3. The competition is open to all. Parents/guardians must submit the entry for those under the age of 16.
4. The prizewinners will be decided by Foyles Bookshop. Foyles Bookshop will not enter into correspondence about the choice of winners. The prizewinners will need to respond within two weeks of being contacted by email; otherwise the prizes will be awarded to another correct entrant selected at random.
5. The competition ends as specified on the competition page; no entry received after that time will be considered. The winners will be announced on http://www.foyles.co.uk/competition-winners. There is one prize of a meal for four at Rochelle Canteen to the value of £100, plus a glass of wine for each diner and a bottle of wine for the table.Meal must be booked for any Monday-Friday, subject to table availability, between 12 noon and 3pm
6. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prizes or offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
7. The prizewinners will be notified by email. If any of the selected entrants do not meet all of the contract conditions, other entrants will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
8. The competition is not open to employees of Foyles Bookshop and and their sponsors or their immediate families.
9. The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prizes must be accepted as awarded.
10. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
11. All entries become the property of Foyles Bookshop, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Foyles Bookshop on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Foyles Bookshop reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Foyles Bookshop corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Foyles Bookshop reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered within any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
13. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant (or their parent/guardian for children aged 16 or under) and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source (e.g 'competition entry' website/company) will be disqualified.
14. For name/county of prize winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked Foyles Bookshop, 113-119 Charing Cross Road, WC2H 0EB. No entries should be sent to this address.
15. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.