Designed by Foyles
Bring your work to life with the newest collection of Notebooks by Foyles. Available now in four colours—navy, mint, terracotta red and blush—our latest range mixes classic functionality with embrace-your-wild-side design, so you can create a book of your own without holding back.
Designed inhouse and made in Britain, our newest range of soft-touch lined hardbacks have all the essential qualities we've developed in our previous collections: lie-flat binding, numbered pages, a ribbon marker, and uncoated ivory paper to deliver an effortless writing experience. Elegant, sophisticated stationery for the creative connoisseur. But we've rocked the boat when it comes to the look this time, with vibrant colour combinations, hypnotic cover graphics, foil detailing and psychedelic endpapers. We don't think you should hide your creativity—so we didn't either.
So whether you're writing notes at a meeting, working on your next short story or putting together a shopping list—make sure you do it in style with Notebooks by Foyles.
- Soft-touch hardback, c.216x151mm
- Sewn binding and hard cover allow pages to lie flat
- 100 gsm uncoated light ivory paper
- 224 pages, ruled and numbered
- Marker ribbon to keep your place
- Made in Britain from 100% sustainable materials
- Designed inhouse by Jeff Clark, Head of Design at Foyles