Need books for a business event?
Looking to refresh your library’s stock?
Stuck for corporate gift ideas?
Building on over a century of bookselling expertise, our Commercial Accounts team specialises in recommending and supplying books in bulk to businesses, schools, universities, government agencies and the NHS—as well as catering to clients looking to decorate a space with a gorgeous library.
The famous foreign language bookshop Grant & Cutler joined the Foyles family in 2011, and we carry substantial stock in the major Western European languages, Russian, Arabic and the Eastern European languages, particularly Polish. We also carry a full range of EFL materials.
We offer credit and non-credit account options, competitive discounts and courier service—plus free shipping is available within the UK. For more about the services and expertise we offer, read more below.
Looking to open an account? Download our application form.
Have a question? Contact us on [email protected] or 0203 206 2640/1
Schools, Universities, Libraries
Whether you’re replenishing a library or looking to buy textbooks for your institution, we can bulk supply the book(s) you need or help you choose titles and compile reading lists. Quotes are available prior to order, and purchase orders can be emailed directly to [email protected]. UK schools automatically qualify for credit accounts. To set up an account as a UK school, please contact us on the email above. We also work with international schools and universities: we will provide a pro-forma invoice prior to ordering, and work with courier services to your specifications. Want to bring in a group of pupils to our iconic Charing Cross Road shop, or shop there in person? Just drop us an email and we’ll organise it all for you.
Business, Government, NHS
Leave the books to us: whether you’re a planning a business event, getting the BNF for your pharmacy or buying books for the office, we’ll work with your procurement team to provide quotes and supply what you need, as well as recommend books that are relevant to your needs. Any books in stock at our Charing Cross Road shop can be collected the same day (just give us a ring on 0203 206 2640/1 during office hours and we can set them aside for you), and most titles can be despatched or collected within 48hours. You can request a quote, send purchase orders and ask for recommendations via [email protected].
We think books make the best presents, so we go above and beyond to help you find the right one. Perhaps you want to congratulate your team on a job well done, or thank a valued client—whatever your need, our service makes sure they receive a gift to remember, thoughtful and tailored to their interests. To get started, just get in touch on [email protected] and let us know what you have in mind.
Your personal library starts here: we work closely with designers and library owners to curate the best collections for homes, workplaces, sets and exhibitions. Are you thinking of a collection around a theme, author, or colour? We can hand-pick the list for you, and create a library that will transform your space.
Contact [email protected] to request a quote, open an account, or ask a question.
I'm from a UK university/school/college; can we be sent books with an invoice? Yes! Universities, schools and colleges in the United Kingdom simply need to supply us with an official purchase order for the books they require and we can use this to set up the account. Alternatively you can fill in and return our application form. If you want to find out book prices and availability you are very welcome to contact us in advance of an order and we'll check both.
I need to order books for my company, how do I open a credit account? It's easy: e-mail us at [email protected] and we will send you an account application form. Once completed and returned to us we will contact you with account details or request further information if required.
Can I order against my account on your website? We are unable to process account orders through the website. Please contact us directly with your order.
Can I send you a list of the books I'm interested in first? Please do, book lists are the first point of contact for many new customers. You can email these (preferably with the ISBN, title and author if possible) to [email protected].
I represent a school/business from outside the UK, can I open a credit account and be sent orders with an invoice? Credit facilities are not normally available for new customers outside the UK. However, we are happy to produce quotes and pro-forma invoices for international customers. We request payment in advance for these transactions by bank transfer. Orders are despatched once payment has been received.
Can I get a discount? Schools, university and public libraries are entitled to a discount on all orders. Other customers may be entitled to a discount depending on the size and make-up of their order. If you are not sure what discount is available, then please ask us and we will make an honest appraisal.
How long does it take to give me a quote? It depends on the size of your booklist but we always try to get back to you within 48 hours.
How long does it take to receive an order? If the books are all in stock at Foyles we can despatch at once, provided an account has been set up or payment details have been confirmed. If books need to be ordered from a publisher in the UK it normally takes one to two weeks before the order is despatched. For books published in other countries it can take longer, depending on the country. International delivery by courier normally takes one week from despatch from Foyles.
Where can you send books and how much will it cost? We send books to almost everywhere in the world. We send all our orders by courier which is fast and trackable. Most UK orders are eligible for free delivery. For delivery to outside of the UK, please contact us for a quote.
Can you provide anything apart from books? We supply medical instruments, sheet music and, internationally, can provide large scale educational materials orders. We do not supply fitness equipment.
Are you interested in tenders for book supply contracts? Yes we are, we have fulfilled government tenders in Britain and abroad and actively seek new opportunities around the world.
Terms & Conditions
- 'Foyles' means W&G Foyle Limited, 203-206 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HD.
- 'Customer' means the organization buying/ordering goods from W&G Foyle Ltd.
- 'Goods' refers to merchandise sold or to be sold by Foyles to the Customer.
- The price of the Goods shall be the price displayed for the Goods at the date of sale.
- Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Discounts on prices are offered at the discretion of Foyles.
- Standard delivery, by recognized carrier, will be free within the UK and, for other countries, charged at the appropriate rate for the delivery method agreed with the Customer.
- Foyles reserves the right to set a credit limit for the account and to vary it without prior notice.
- Foyles shall invoice the Customer, in British Pounds, on despatch of the Goods.
- Payment shall be received by Foyles within 30 days of the invoice date unless otherwise agreed by Foyles. Non-UK accounts can expect a longer period.
- In the event of the Customer defaulting on payment of an invoice, Foyles reserve the right to take legal action to recover the sum due, together with all costs and expenses incurred in the process.
- All goods delivered by Foyles to the customer remain the property of Foyles until payment has been received by Foyles.
- All shortages and losses must be reported to Foyles within 7 days of receipt of Goods.
- Requests for cancellation or return will be considered on their merits and are subject to the terms of the 2014 Consumer Contracts Regulations. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All Foyles' systems and procedures are compliant with the current Data Protection Act and Customer details will not be handed to any third party.
- Foyles is committed to providing a high quality service and is constantly reviewing its procedures to ensure that this is maintained.